22" Power Pony
THE POWER PONY
Heads will turn when you walk by with a perfectly polished girl boss power pony. Available in 26 shades and taking minutes to install, this super sleek premium synthetic hair cascades down to tapered natural ends – no one will know it’s not your own hair.
You can even braid it up - as seen on the beautiful @lo_blogx
HOW TO APPLY:
- Tie your hair into a tight pony at the desired height you’d like your new pony to sit.
- Attach the hairpiece by gripping the pre attached comb under your bobble.
- Wrap the Velcro wrap and hair tightly around your pony to ensure a seamless fitting.
- For extra security we recommend using hairspray and you will need bobby pins secure the loose ends of the wrap around hair.
- Premium synthetic hair
- Length 22”
- Approx weight 200g
- Heat resistent up to 160 degrees. Heat tools should only be used when the hair is DRY.
Whilst the hair looks and feels just like human hair, it is made from synthetic properties and needs different care to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
- When brushing/detangling use a teezer brush or wide tooth comb. Always start from the bottom gently working your way up.
- NEVER sleep with your pony as this may cause tangling. After removing use a teezer brush to detangle then either hang up, place in hair net or silk bag.
- When washing always make sure you've detangled the hair first. Fill your sink with lukewarm (NEVER HOT) water, deep enough to fully immerse the hair. Mix one to two tablespoons of the Routes synthetic hair extension shampoo with the water. Fully immerse the hair under the water and begin swishing the hair from side to side in the water. This is a method of cleansing the hair without rubbing or scrubbing.
- To condition fill your with cold water. Mix two tablespoons of the Routes synthetic hair conditioner into the water. Immerse the hair fully and swish the hair side to side for two minutes, then leave the hair resting in the conditioner water for 10-15 minutes. After the conditioner has had time to soak squeeze the water out (do not rub) and do not rinse (unless it feels like there was too much conditioner in the water).Once the excess water is squeezed out of the hair, spritz with the Routes synthetic leave in treatment spray and gently brush through using a teezer brush. Lay it flat on a towel to air dry.